Instituto Blaise Pascale played host to the first annual Induction Ceremony for the National English Honor Society in Mexico. 54 students from Segundo and Tercero Preparatoria were inducted into the society by Chapter President Alejandro Lapuente Tenorio and Chapter Advisor Christopher Lockwood in a formal ceremony.
The Instituto Blaise Pascale chapter of the National English Honor Society is the first chapter in Mexico and has been presented with its charter because of the exceptionally high level of scholarship, community service and linguistic skills that the school provides to its students. The 54 students inducted into the society are the only students to be recognised in Mexico to date.
The inducted officers for the academic year 2019/2020 are:
- President: Alejandro Lapuente Tenorio
- Vice-President: Cesar Arturo Reyes Garcia
- Treasurer: Bruno Gabriel Ramirez Fernandez
- Secretary: Sebastian Alonso Bilty
- Chapter Advisor: Christopher Lockwood